Member Service Representative - Contact Center
Company: Mortgage Center
Posted on: June 14, 2019
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - Contact Center Southfield, MI 10am
- 6pm Mortgage Center is looking for a Member Service
Representative that is well-spoken, with fantastic phone etiquette,
and a passion for providing world class customer service. The
Opportunity Mortgage Center's Member Service Representatives are
entrusted with being the first line of contact with our credit
union members once they obtain their mortgage through us. It's
their responsibility to answer members' questions, take their
payments, walk them through enrolling in e-statements and online
payments, making escrow payments, and more! They execute many
facets of loan servicing throughout the life of the loan (until
it's paid off). Not only is there an opportunity to service our
members over the phone and via email, but also through posting,
proofing, and balancing members' payments, providing internal and
external loan payoff quotes, and handling other administrative
duties throughout the day. Why Join Mortgage Center's Team?
Mortgage Center offers opportunities for growth within the Member
Services department and throughout the organization. We want to see
our employees grow within their positions and even into new
positions when they're ready! At Mortgage Center, we believe that
the well-being of the total person is a priority. So we offer 3.5
weeks of Paid Time Off annually to all new employees to use however
they see fit. We also offer your typical benefits, but you'll
likely find they're at a much better price! Mortgage Center pays
82% of our employees' medical benefit premiums! Additionally, we
offer 401(k) with a company match, dental insurance plan options, a
vision insurance plan, short-term and long-term disability, a free
$15,000 life insurance policy, and more! Candidates who will be
successful in this role have the following skills, experience, and
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience an office
- At least one (1) year of call center experience.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and analytical
- A passion for helping members effectively and efficiently in a
fast-paced, highly regulated, and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to accurately balance transactions by using the
following math skills: Addition, subtraction, division, and
- Schedule flexibility during busy call periods.
- Strong keyboarding skills and proficient with Microsoft
Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college coursework
Keywords: Mortgage Center, Southfield , Member Service Representative - Contact Center, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!