Driv: Sales Intern - Summer 2023
Posted on: November 19, 2023
DRiV Sales Support Summer Internship Program
Participants of the program serve as a resource for our U.S based
sales divisions and regions to continually engage service providers
at the market level with consumer and technician incentive program
reinforcement. The program continues to be an effective way of
providing real work sales experience to students interested in a
sales career in the automotive aftermarket.
The primary responsibility of the Aftermarket Sales Support Summer
Intern is to create awareness and excitement in the use of DRiV's
portfolio of products, services and promotions at remote based
Automotive Service Providers in a Business to Business consultative
environment. Additional duties include:
- Independently promote DRiV Sales, Marketing and Education
programs to Industry Service Providers.
- Gather and report competitive information, provide continuous
reporting to the District and/or Senior Regional Sales Manager
- Execute customer/event specific action plans defined by
District and/or Senior Regional Sales Manager including:
- Prospect/opportunity calls.
- Training and Trade Show support.
- Execute innovative trade promotions/programs on a Regional
- Assess/recognize and research current customer needs and
anticipate emerging needs in order to assist in business
- Manage the assigned company assets, including company provided
vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize effective judgment in commitment and spending of
company funds, including individual expense.
- Product Management activities including; competitive product
changeovers, inventory adjustments, etc.
The Aftermarket Sales Support Summer Intern role reports out of our
Engineering Center in Monroe , Michigan and requires a significant
amount of travel during the internship assignment.
Internship assignments may be based in any region in the United
States (Northeast, Midwest, South or West Regions). All prospective
hires, must be open to work in any of the aforementioned regions
and if hired, you will work with the program manager to determine
your work region for the summer internship.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team based
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Student currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in
business, aftermarket management or sales.
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver's
- Ability to participate in the internship from dates X to X
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time during the internship
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company
- Geographically flexible and willing to relocate during the
- Student with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or
- Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
experience or Automotive Aftermarket knowledge.
Keywords: Tenneco, Southfield , Driv: Sales Intern - Summer 2023, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!