WFH - Tax, Customer Service Representative - Michigan
Company: First Call Resolution
Posted on: November 16, 2023
**** THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION ****
**** YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE POSITION TO BE ELIGIBLE
What will you do in this position?
Are you a credentialed CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Preparer with 1
to 2 seasons of paid Tax Preparation experience? If you're a tax
professional with these qualifications, then we need you to support
our customers and partners this tax season. As the first line of
defense our customer support specialists assist customers with tax
related questions, prioritize escalations, and liaise with partners
to resolve issues.
Essential information about this position:
- Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
- Working Time: Full-time
- Location: Michigan
- Work Environment: Remote work from home (you must live in the
same state of the position location)
- Job Level: Entry-level with many opportunities for
- Competitive wages
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- FCR Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Must pass a criminal history background check Job Requirements:
- 1-2 years tax filing experience
- Customer facing support experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain a complex
topic in simplified terms
- Strong ability to multitask
- Empathetic, dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
- Friendly and professional always
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a
- Detail-oriented while ensuring data integrity with
- Handle confidential information with care
- Inquisitive with a natural curiosity for all things
- Patience and understanding of customer's needs and challenges
What is FCR?
FCR is the premier provider of live agent call centers and customer
service solutions for various companies and industries. FCR answers
inbound phone calls, emails, and live chat requests with hundreds
of thousands of people every day.
- FCR offers not just a job but a real career that can take you
from the front-line to a supervisory role in management
- FCR is an inbound customer service and technical support
provider. We do not provide outbound cold-calling, sales, or
- FCR is an open and welcoming workplace for everyone. We embrace
diversity, equity, and inclusion because it makes us a better
- FCR allows you to work with some of the top companies in the
- FCR offers a rewarding Employee Referral Program.
- We like to have fun! Nothing can top FCR's company culture.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- The physical requirements described here represent those that
an employee must meet to perform the job's essential functions
successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Requirements: Sitting up to 2/3 of your time.
- Working Conditions: a quiet place in your home where you can
work without background noise or distractions.
- Equipment: you will need a high-speed internet connection; we
will provide you with the necessary PC equipment and software.
If this sounds like a position that would interest you, click on
the link to Apply or visit our website at www.gofcr.com for more
information about FCR. We look forward to speaking with you!
* FCR provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals
regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender
identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or federal or local law.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working
conditions associated with the job.
Keywords: First Call Resolution, Southfield , WFH - Tax, Customer Service Representative - Michigan, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!