ServiceNow Sales Leader
Company: Global Information Technology
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: ServiceNow Sales LeaderJob Location:
RemoteJob Type: Full TimeJob Description:
- Focus on identifying and qualifying opportunities in accounts
to generate an adequate number of opportunities within the pipeline
to achieve quota targets.
- Engage with the ServiceNow Practice Account Management team,
function as an effective team player when interacting with company
management, other sales representatives, project management,
delivery, operations management, and other corporate
- Build strong, cohesive partnering with cross functional
business unit leaders to effectively sell and manage on a multitude
of business-driven initiatives.
- Partner with ServiceNow teams to effectively co-sell and
- Participate in partner and industry networking events to
promote services and software opportunities, as well as leverage a
variety of networking sources to generate new business.
- Effective use of CRM (and other internal company tools) to
manage sales opportunities and activity, client and competitive
- Demonstrated ability to develop close working relationships at
all levels of an organization up to and including CEO level
- Demonstrated ability to find and qualify targeted
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively articulate business
and relevant technology concepts.
- 10-15 years overall work experience ideally delivering
large-scale technology platforms
- At least 5-7 years of prior management consulting or consulting
services sales experience.
- Proficiency on the ServiceNow platform is preferred.Interested
candidates can send their updated resumes at
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Global Information Technology, Southfield , ServiceNow Sales Leader, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!