Entry Level Sales Representative
Company: eFund Insurance
Posted on: August 7, 2022
-We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents
to join the -Nation's Leader -in Final Expense TeleSales. eFund
Insurances innovative inbound lead platform is the only one of its
kind!As an Agent, it is hard to find a company willing to invest in
your business needs. We believe that investing in our Agents is our
obligation and responsibility. This is why we have invested in our
entire marketing department, customer service department, and
support staff. By utilizing our Marketing and Customer Service
teams, an agent can focus purely on speaking to clients and getting
them covered with a great policy.How we do it: -eFund Insurance &
Financial Services provides life insurance options to families
looking for the security and protection, our policies provide. As a
Life Insurance Agent, you will be consulting with seniors who
called in after watching one of our commercials or social media
ads, are pre-qualified, -and are then -transferred directly to
you.New agents working within the eFund Insurance -system, are -5
times more successful -than other agencies! -Whats in it for
- You will represent one of the largest and fastest-growing life
insurance telesales companies in the -U.S.!
- Job Security - Our -retention is 5x -that of the industry!
- Proprietary -Voice Signature Process, no e-sign or wet
- Dedicated lead qualifiers. 100% over the phone!! -No cold
calling, No knocking on doors!
- Business Advisors, dedicated to coaching and developing your
- Customer Service -department; serving your clients, so you dont
- Income is driven by -skills, effort, and time commitment.
- Opportunities to earn -bonus trips -and excursions. (We have
visited Ireland, Spain, and Hawaii).
- Non-resident state licenses? We take care of your renewal!
- Consistent commission increases. -What we need from you:
- Eagerness to serve our most vulnerable class, seniors.
- Time, Effort, and Commitment -(Monday Friday, 9am to 5pm, No
- Enthusiasm, energy, empathy, work ethic, organizational skills,
discipline, coachability, and the willingness to learn and
- Technical skills, and proficiency working with Microsoft Office
programs required.1 year -of sales experience preferredValid Life
-Insurance license preferredPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: eFund Insurance, Southfield , Entry Level Sales Representative, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!