Inside Sales Representative
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital
technology, is seeking an Inside Sales Representatve- Business
Development to support the inside sales team in the Southfield, MI
office. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital
displays, document security, and software solutions that keep
businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to
contribute their professional best.
Summary: Generate qualified leads for the sale of
products/services/solutions to businesses and industrial
establishments via telephone and/or email. Responsible for
marketing of the company's product and/or services via
* Generate prospective customers through cold-calling and email to
qualify leads with the ultimate goal of setting appointments for
the sales team. Gather sales lead intelligence about prospective
* Contact current customer base as assigned in order to generate
up-sell or cross-selling opportunities for the sales team. Meet
aggressive call quotas/targets as set by management.
* Seek and record competitive equipment information as required.
Perform required documentation, updates or corrections within the
designated salesforce system. May be required to liaison with
internal departments as it pertains to potential leads.
* Generate reports as required regarding lead qualifying
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of one year of experience in a combination of the
following; lead generation, telemarketing, sales, and call center
* Must be enthusiastic, persistent, and energetic with the ability
to influence /persuade. Must be comfortable with cold calling.
* Must have strong communication skills with the ability to speak
articulately and professionally on the phone to prospective
* Demonstrated experience using salesforce.com a plus.
* Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing
* Strong customer service skills and a team player.
* Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role in accordance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate
COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. TABS will adhere to
all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client
requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* Pet Insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Southfield , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!