IT Helpdesk Technician (Call Center)
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore
and nearshore IT services, including application development and
outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk
support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and
strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We
have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across
the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
You excel at providing unmatched customer service, have knowledge
of web based applications and personal computers (PC & MAC), have
experience providing professional end-user support and maintenance
actions, and are looking for a great opportunity to advance your
technical career. We would like to hear from you if you also have
1+ years of relevant experience (e.g. help desk support,
troubleshooting, etc.), so this is a great opportunity for you
recent I.T. college grads as well.
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to,
entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Tier I help desk experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing
- Part-time or Full-time availability
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this
- May require additional project-specific training
What you'll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time
off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance,
and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development
eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other
virtual training as well.
Why we're different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster
communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate
office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.
Keywords: Stefanini, Southfield , IT Helpdesk Technician (Call Center), Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!