Principal IT/BI Analyst
Company: Accident Fund Holdings, Inc
Posted on: May 19, 2019
SUMMARY: The Principal IT/Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is
responsible for planning, organizing, directing, implementation,
and leading department assignments. This position operates within
broad objectives to ensure optimum utilization of manpower and
budget. This role researches, compiles and analyzes appropriate and
relevant data and makes recommendations for operational
improvements with minimal amount of direction from Supervisor or
- Leads in the research, analysis, identification, and evaluation
of data from assigned problems to evaluate existing and potential
trends and issues with minimal direction given.
- Possesses and maintains an extensive comprehensive
understanding and knowledge of MA or ACA business, products,
programs (including provider data, networks, etc.), corporate
organizational structure (including functional responsibilities),
and basic research principles/methodologies.
- Leads in the management and monitoring of multiple projects
simultaneously by establishing project plans and objectives to
ensure goal attainment within defined parameters with minimal to no
guidance from leadership.
- Directs and/or performs the design, development, testing, and
deployment of software systems, components, and User Interfaces per
customer development directions with minimal guidance from
- Actively participates in development team meetings; proactively
shares techniques and knowledge with team; provides positive
support of team members; provides mentorship to junior
- Directs the implementation and/or implements all aspects of
design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and
personnel standards established by IT leadership.
- Develops lines of communication to discuss/review results of
analysis to management via reports/presentations and assists
management in implementing programs that provide solutions.
- Investigates, reviews, recommends, communicates, and implements
solutions which identify problems/root cause of issues.
- Identifies and resolves challenges in order to fulfill key
corporate objectives and responds to the demands of change
management and initiates actions needed to plan, organize, and
control team activities.
- Independently develops and plans reports, papers, and/or other
materials in a clear and concise manner.
- Provides expertise and guidance to unit and corporate staff as
- Acts as liaison between corporate business areas and
participates in group or committee discussions. This position
description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically
associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant
essential functions may be required. --
Keywords: Accident Fund Holdings, Inc, Southfield , Principal IT/BI Analyst, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!