Senior Accounting Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Our client, the largest chemical producer in the world, is
currently seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst for a 7+ month
contract opportunity, located in Southfield, MI.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global
company with subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 80
countries and operates six integrated production sites and 390
other production sites in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Americas and
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Overview & Responsibilities for the position below;
The position is a key contributor to the success of the Account
Management strategy, goals and objectives. This position requires
extensive knowledge of customer purchasing practices and payment
methods, and involves reporting Precious Metal activities. The job
involves managing the development and presentation of professional
quality sales plans.
The position requires managing financial models and analysis to
determine optimum product pricing scenarios in support of new and
existing business, and in the preparation of business proposals in
response to customer bidding and quotation requests. The Precious
Metal activities include preparing monthly Customer statements,
supporting the forecast metal needs and coordinating with CCM on
- Management and Preparation of Account Sales Planning.
- Mid-Term Plan (Volume & Net Sales), including all required
forecasts, budgets, strategic plans and analyses.
- Monthly and Annual Forecast including profit impact and change
- Precious Metal Analysis
- Precious Metal statements & forecasting analysis for
- Providing information of short/long term hedging activities for
precious metal prices
- Precious metal purchases based on individual PGM systems
- Periodical calculation of product prices based on updated PGM
- Interact with Customers during audits
- Management of Customer Accounts Receivables.
- Identification and resolution of problems
- Clear Accounts Receivable issues and discrepancies with the
customer's purchasing group, and plant representatives as
- Account-specific, Market and Economic Analysis.
- Work with the Marketing team in analyzing commercial data to
identify customer and auto industry trends, growth patterns and
- Study product pricing, and product cost details, to identify
strengths and weaknesses relative to competitor information and
- Price Management.
- Provide analysis and support to Account Management in
determining optimum pricing scenarios.
- Manages the documentation and accuracy of all customer/product
pricing in company's global enterprise system (Cobalt).
- Accountable for ensuring all changes to pricing is approved
according to company and Catalysts approval requirements.
- Liaison between Accounts and Finance to Review and Improve
Processes and Controls
- Customer Billing Processes & Pricing and Adjustments
- Financial Reporting Compliance (FRC)
- Price Approval & Price input into SAP
- Development of customer proposals and projects among
multi-disciplined business functions (External Customers, Account
Management, Product Management, Technical, Logistics,
- Lead cross-functional teams to proactively anticipate and
identify innovative solutions in any other areas of commercial
support where needed by Catalysts North America Leadership.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or
Finance coupled with 8 years' experience in Finance and Marketing
role. Prior experience with and understanding of the North America
automotive OEM market strongly preferred. Experience in financial
calculations, concepts and analytical methods, and demonstrated
ability to develop financial business models. Experience in
Accounts Receivable and DSO analysis. Excellent skills in using
Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Ocean and SAP.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your
resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT
RESUME" button below. If you have questions about the position, you
may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position
(Danr020@kellyfinance.com), however, your resume should be uploaded
via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Southfield , Senior Accounting Analyst, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!