Posted on: March 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Rehab Technician - Rehab Services General 002 - Full-Time,Rotating - Employer Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus - BU 34014 - Southfield,MIThis facility is open Monday-Thursday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Friday from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. This position will be composed of a 36 hour schedule during these facility hours.Why Join Employer? Employer Michigan is a member of Employer Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Employer Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an Associate with Employer Providence Hospital, you will have the opportunity to assist in the provision of rehabilitative services.Responsibilities:
- Assists with patient treatments as directed.
- Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.
- Transports patients to and from the rehabilitation services department when needed. Coordinates schedule with volunteers, administrative assistant, therapists and nursing units.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) within 90 days of hire/transfer date required.Education:
- High school degree or equivalent requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationEmployer Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Employer Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Employer Michigan. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Rehab Technician, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!