Solventless Extraction Technician
Company: Engin Sciences
Posted on: November 16, 2023
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in
Solventless Extraction and post processing procedures. The
Technician completes tasks assigned by the Extraction Supervisor to
monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness, and efficiency
of production areas as well as to maintain quality control
measures. This position is responsible for assisting with lab
production, which includes but is not limited to ice-water
solventless extraction, rosin prepping & pressing, post-production
of cannabis-infused products, compliance requirements, and
- Intake of biomass using METRC track and trace software.
- Execute solventless production methods accurately and
effectively according to SOPs.
- Track and record all weights of biomass and solventless product
before and after processing.
- Strong comprehension of all lab equipment (washer, water
reservoir, presses, freeze dryers, ice machine, bags, freezers,
filling machines and/or packaging equipment, etc.)
- Follows all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines.
This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable
machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Understands and meets daily goals.
- Works as part of a team to meet rosin lab (pressing, whipping,
curing, cart filling) production schedules.
- Keeps highly accurate and detailed production schedules.
- Assists in additional tasks assigned by the Lab
- Records data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test
reports. Salary$18 - $20 USD per hourRequired Skills
- Great communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers
- Must be able to follow written directions and maintain a
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with
focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized
assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Physical demands May be required to stand and/or walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance
up to 50 pounds. Desired Skills
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 1+ Year in Cannabis Industry
- Knowledge of Solventless products is preferred but not
- Some METRC About Greenway AnalyticalGreenway Analytical LLC, a
Michigan Limited Liability Company, was founded in July 2021. The
primary objective of the company is to build a house of market
leading consumer brands which in return would offer quality,
innovative consumer products to the Michigan community. Currently,
Greenway Analytical LLC has secured 3 major Brands which have
acclaimed great results as pioneers of the cannabis industry. They
were all founded in California and extended in other states
including Florida, Arizona, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Colorado,
Washington, Oklahoma and Illinois. Since 2014 Bloom has pioneered
the cannabis vape industry with consistent formulas that deliver a
tasteful experience as close to the plant as possible. They will
introduce the 3 popular strains: Bloom Classic, Bloom Live and
Bloom Rosin (latest gaining popularity product). Big Petes treats
who has been treating us right since 1979. The cannabis infused
cookies produced by Big Petes have been a success from its
inception. The products have preserved the tastiness, consistency
and effectiveness throughout the years and captured their consumers
with the dedications and giving back to the community as their core
values. The three pillars that Sunderstom/Kahna pivoted themselves
off are quality of products, quality of life and quality of
community. These distinguished traits helped to create award
winning edibles (gummies). Greenway Analytical LLC is constantly
working towards identifying and partnering with major brands to
bring them to the Michigan market. We want to be close to the
community to be able to educate the consumers and introduce them to
the new innovative, satisfying products. Benefits
- Employee discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Company Holidays Equal opportunity employerGreenway Analytical
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Engin Sciences, Southfield , Solventless Extraction Technician, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!