Technician , Helpdesk
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description:Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading
manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to
automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for
high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds,
connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches, transmissions, springs and
other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB
markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE
Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond
Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting
Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart Machinery PAC Racing, Revmax, TSI,
and Trango. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of
professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts,
OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale
distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales
offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations
throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Race Winning Brands has an exciting opportunity for an IT Help Desk
Technician in the PAC Racing Southfield, MI facility. The primary
responsibility includes but is not limited to: provide general
first level support for various IT systems at PAC facility, along
with remote support for other facilities. Work directly with IT
team members to obtain work assignments, provide technical support
and troubleshooting services to end-users, document processes,
provide basic training for users.Duties and Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose computer errors and provide technical support.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and basic network issues.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies.
- Install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of
end-user's computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company
- Strong experience with Windows 10 / Office 365.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy on PC word-processing, spreadsheet, database
applications considered a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and capable of
moving from one project/situation to another with minimal
- Projects a positive attitude towards the customer and
co-workers, contributes to positive environment.
- Supports and participates in all office duties and meetings as
required to ensure department success.
- Well established verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as both a member of a team and
independently based upon the task at hand.
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (MDT, PDQ
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing,
- Must be comfortable moving around and working in a
manufacturing shop floor environment.Desired Technical Support
Experience and Qualifications
- GED or High School with IT experience preferred.
- Windows MCP or A+ is a plus.Physical Demands
- Able to lift 30 pounds to shoulder height. Long periods of time
sitting at a desk (daily).
- Able to efficiently utilize computer equipment. Manual
dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office
equipment, such as phone, fax and copier.
- Able to drive and to travel by commercial airline.
- Ability to move throughout the facilities to interact with
employees in their work environment.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Southfield , Technician , Helpdesk, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!