Workn -Dock Forklift/Shipping
Company: Allegiance Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Shipping and Receiving
- Load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing
- Check incoming materials for shortages or damaged
- Collect and deliver a wide variety of materials while adhering
to established safety procedures.
- Deliver materials to work areas as directed, stacks materials
in storage areas in and out of racks.
- Operate palletizer equipment and use computer systems for
production and loading.
- Perform cycle counts on materials and ingredients.
- Perform cycle counts on finished goods.
- Attend communication meetings as required.
- Pull pallets and place them accordingly to be able to walk
around them and check for any damage.
- Ensure pallets and products are reviewed for damage; change if
- Pull product and load trucks as needed.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized before leaving
- Follow First In First Out (FIFO) policies and procedures and
ensure product is stacked accordingly.
- All paperwork must be in order and accurate (ex: shipping
documents, receipts, transfers, holds, etc.).Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or one (1) to three (3) months of
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Forklift Certification required.
Keywords: Allegiance Staffing, Southfield , Workn -Dock Forklift/Shipping, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!