Courier (non-patient transport)
Company: New Oakland Family Centers
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionTransend MSO, Inc. provides administrative
support to New Oakland Family Centers, a comprehensive behavioral
health and substance abuse provider for consumers across Michigan,
in both outpatient and partial hospitalization settings. Location:
Southfield location; daily travel to other office in a company
vehicleSchedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or other fulltime
equivalent Reports To: President /Director of Operations / Business
Operations SupervisorCompensation: $16-18/hour. Commensurate with
experience.Position Summary: The Courier position is a part-time or
full-time position comprised of supporting the organization with
transporting of supplies, as well as transporting fleet vehicles
for servicing.Desired Skills:
- Ability to be flexible and team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to reason and problem solve.Essential Duties /
- Courier services when necessary: transport of items between
offices, to vendors, etc. as needed.
- Ferrying/transporting fleet vehicles to dealerships/workshops
for any maintenance needs
- Help with stock organization and stock control/ordering.
- Moving and organizing furniture
- Communicate daily with team leads
- Fulfillment of all initial and ongoing training
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications: Must have clean
driving record. Must be able to work well as a team. Be able to
lift and move office furniture/supplies. Preferred experience and
comfort driving large vehicles such as box trucks, buses, flatbed
trucks, etc. is highly preferred.Working Conditions: Staff needs to
be flexible, as they may be asked to assist with coverage at
another site due to census population, absences, etc.
Keywords: New Oakland Family Centers, Southfield , Courier (non-patient transport), Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!