QAD Techno-Functional Consultant
Company: Select Resources
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The QAD Techno-Functional consultant will support 30 +
integrations between QAD and our clients Supply Chain Planning
- 5+ years of QAD Techno-functional experience in Automotive
manufacturing environment with a focus on supply chain.-- This is a
true techno/functional QAD role in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in Manufacturing and Planning Modules of
QAD (including Pro-Plus)
- Willingness to learn as this is a highly customized environment
working directly with Business users.
- Customer Release processing - planning, shipping and Required
Ship Schedule calculation
- Understand and follow through MRP Calculations that create
- Experience in Production planning, Product Structures, Routing,
Work Orders, Repetitive backflush etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot issues reported by business related to
Customer Schedules, Required Ship Schedule updates, MRP and
- Strong in Progress 4GL to be able to review, understand
programs and their logical flow, be able to troubleshoot as
required by querying database using correct table
- Working knowledge of Unix OS commands to be able to navigate
directory structure within the server to locate file extracts,
reload files for reprocessing, copying and moving files.
- Should have worked in a batch scheduling environment -
preferably using TWS - understand clearly how batch jobs are setup
and how they get executed. In case of failures should be able to
work closely with the respective support teams.
- Able to provide 24/7 coverage Please Submit Resumes to:
Keywords: Select Resources, Southfield , QAD Techno-Functional Consultant, Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!