Helpdesk Technician (Overnight Shift)
Posted on: April 28, 2021
- Provide technical end-user support via telephone, email, or web
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not
limited to entering data into the database timely and
accurately.Additional Note:The preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or vocational in IT-related courses is a
- Minimum of completed two (2) years in college or has finished a
- Excellent in oral and written English communication.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must consistently meet or exceed required performance
- Able and willing to take several calls a day when
- Familiarity and good working knowledge in PC hardware and
- Prior Software Application support (e.g. Outlook, etc.)
experience is a plus.
- Prior BPO experience in Technical Support is a plus.
- Familiarity with ticketing system, a strong advantage.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Stefanini, Southfield , Helpdesk Technician (Overnight Shift), Professions , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!