Senior Wealth Planner
Posted on: September 9, 2018
GENERAL FUNCTION: Serves as the primary Wealth Planning expert and resource for high net worth prospects and client relationships involving complex financial issues and strategies, typically including multi-generational trusts, closely held business entities, corporate executives, and private foundations. Provides professional consulting / advisory services to clients through the development, delivery and implementation of a customized wealth plan, which includes proactive, high impact, multi-generational planning solutions based upon each clientÆs facts and circumstances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Client Experience:
o Responsible for delivering customized wealth plans, which include proactive, high impact, planning solutions based upon each clientÆs facts and circumstances.
o Provides professional consulting / advisory services and solutions to clients through the development, delivery and implementation of advanced planning techniques: (estate, tax, insurance, option, investment, retirement).
o Reviews all client deliverables for which planner is the lead.
* Plays a major role in the sales process in acquiring significant relationships:
o Identifies issues and planning opportunities for review and discussion with the client and the clientÆs advisors.
o Conducts research related to the use of various complex tax and estate planning strategies under consideration by clients and develops financial modeling and flowcharts to demonstrate the economic impact of the strategies.
* Delivers the wealth plan to clients and their advisors in a clear and understandable manner and responds to their questions.
* Develops proactive, reciprocal calling and referral relationships with client relationship managers and sales officers to create strategies and opportunities for high net worth client base.
* Coaches and counsels RMs on financial planning strategies via formal training or as part of client relationship reviews.
* Develops and expands relationships with centers of influence, such as attorneys and CPAs, resulting in additional business opportunities.
* Assists with development and presentation of training programs:
o Must be able to converse with clients, their advisors, and RMs convincingly.
o Maintains knowledge of complex, advanced planning techniques and relevant legislative, regulatory and case law changes.
o Attends community and/or industry-specific forums, conferences and/or meetings in order to broaden relations, network and continually deepen knowledge of trends, practices, products and competitors.
o Participates actively in community affairs and professional associations.
o Displays the ability to be highly effective in a team-oriented environment and to build relationships based on added value, not title or authority.
o Supports a proven track record of successfully collaborating with and influencing management and peers to support growth and financial results.
o Participates in the ongoing development of the wealth planning process.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing Wealth Planning Analyst and Planners timely, candid and constructive feedback; develop Analysts and Planners to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; recognize employees for accomplishments.
Keywords: , Southfield , Senior Wealth Planner, PR / Public Relations , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!