GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for profitable business development as well as monitoring the quality of an extensive existing portfolio of companies with annual gross sales of at least $5 million with more emphasis on customers with higher revenues (i.e.at least $20 million). Leads and coordinates with One Bank Partners to create and implement a relationship strategy for assigned clients and prospects. This position requires a strong understanding of credit, commercial products and financial statement analysis, in order to offer beneficial banking solutions (e.g. loans, treasury management, capital markets) based on clients and prospects needs. The incumbent will have extensive knowledge and experience working with high revenue, more complex relationships. This role is expected to solicit participation in public debt issuance for clients. This role is expected to activity participate in community activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work independently to identify and develop profitable new "lead left" client relationships by leveraging centers of influence, existing clients, & referral sources.
· Develop and implement a business plan to achieve financial goals and qualitative measures.
· Work closely with Fifth Third internal partners to deepen existing relationships and acquire new prospective relationships.
· Attend community and/or specific industry forums, conferences and/or meetings in order to broaden relationship networks, referral sources and continually deepen knowledge of trends, practices, services and the competitive landscape
· Work with product partners (Treasury Mgmt., Capital Markets, and Wealth Mgmt etc.) analyze, evaluate and develop a tailored relationship strategy for each client or prospect.
· Ensure that customer relationships are managed to maximize the opportunity for the bank, while taking into account Bank risk and customer needs.
· Meet with customers on a regular basis to enhance the trusted advisor relationship and ensure business needs are being met.
· Utilize consultative sells skills, commercial playbook principals and call reporting plans to enhance the client experience.
· Utilize the Bank''s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for client activity tracking, call reports and pipeline management.