GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for generating
Treasury Management revenue for assigned solution sets within
assigned territories. Working closely with RMs and TMOs, identify
solutions to support the needs of clients and prospects.
Responsibleforsalesplanning, marketing initiatives, and product
development/enhancement deployment. Develops detailed understanding
about a client''s financial and operational processes, key decision
criteria, technology, and the competition in
supportofdeliveringpowerful proposals and presentations resulting
in winning new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrate proficiency in assigned Treasury Management
* Assist the TMOs and RMs on Treasury Management opportunities
including solution development and pricing
* Act as liaison between the TMO, Product, Operations and IT to
define and present the best solution to the client.
* Have detailed understanding of how solutions impact the client''s
* Ability to match client needs with bank solutions and to
articulate the solutions to clients.
* Provide business process consultation to clients and prospects to
* Identify opportunities to broaden product feature/functionality
based on market and competitive intelligence.
* Maintain and enhance industry knowledge via conferences, industry
periodicals, market segment studies, focus groups,
* Thorough understanding of how Treasury Management solutions help
clients improve working capital.
* Demonstrate all key TM solutions to clients.
* Respond to RFP responses and update core RFP
* Proficient with Treasury Support Applications (Phoenix Hecht,
Proximity Studies, Working Capital Model, Pricing,
* Support pipeline to execution and conversion.
* Identify opportunities in Sales pipeline and manage then through
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.