Posted on: August 11, 2019
We recognize that our success is due to the outstanding talent and
dedication of our employees. So we strive to make ImageSoft a place
where work is fun, team members are part of an extended family, and
your opinion counts.
Are you looking for a company that is growing and expanding its
business and technologies? What about unlimited, complimentary
snacks and beverages? And just in case you indulge too much, a
Fitness Center to work it all off? How about volunteering
opportunities and a nice balance between work and life? And to top
it off, a team based environment with quarterly goal setting and
weekly update meetings? Well, if that sounds good, ImageSoft, Inc.
is where you should be!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer with
experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax. The
OnBase Developer would be a vital part of ImageSoft's growth and
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will do - Job Description:
- Develops and maintains .NET code to be used in Windows
Applications, Web Services, Websites, and other forms of C#
- Writes code to integrate with the OnBase API.
- Develops OnBase solutions dealing in areas of document capture,
document storage, workflow, and other OnBase areas.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program
development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and
confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries
regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer
requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and
determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be
automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input
and output requirements.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in
programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will have - Skills &
- .NET programming experience is preferred.
- Experience with N-tier web based applications using C# and
- Ability to extend web applications to create dynamic user
- Experience in the OnBase suite of products or capture and
workflow solutions (FileNet, Documentum, OpenText, Content
Management, Kofax, AnyDoc, etc.) is a strong plus
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content
management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Microsoft certified in: Technology Specialist (MCTS),
Professional Developer (MCIPD), IT Professional (MCIPT), Imaging
Architect (CDIA+), or ECM Practitioner (ECMp) a plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP),
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document
Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow
Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in a Technical discipline or
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent
combination of education and expertise.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will receive - Perks &
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
Keywords: ImageSoft, Southfield , Systems Engineer, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!