Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
DRiV is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket
with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands,
including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout
25 countries around the world work as one team, driving
advancements that help our customers get the most from every
vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are seeking a Brand Specialist, Marketing North America. The
Brand Specialist will be an advocate of the brand and will report
to the Marketing Manager. They will be responsible for managing the
day-to-day execution of the strategic brand initiatives as directed
by the marketing manager.
- Assist Marketing Manager on brand strategy and coordinate with
product, category management and digital marketing teams.
- Development and implementation of communication materials /
elements that deliver brand promise to the target audience.
- Provide direction to agencies and manage the development of
packaging designs, point-of-sale materials, catalog covers, sell
sheets, promotional materials and consumer/trade facing
- Monitor / track brand spend to budgets
- Analyze and report on the performance results of brand plans,
promotions, campaigns vs. targets
- Monitor brand health and competitive activity
EDUCATION: BA/BS degree
SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in brand strategy, brand
execution or brand planning
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a
- Detail-oriented, pro-active, self-driven person who is able to
handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced
- Self-driven, fearless interest and curiosity in the marketing
discipline. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco, Southfield , Brand Specialist, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!