Posted on: May 29, 2023
AECOM is seeking a Mid-Level Inspector to be based in the following locations: Houston, TX Orange, CA, Southfield, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ,Los Angeles, CA or Denver, CO
**At AECOM, were delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether its improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. Were one global team 47,000 strong driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
+ Part time inspector for short term construction projects as required
+ Project locations will be in various locations throughout United States.
+ Assignments typically range from 1 - 6 months.
+ High School Diploma or GED and 4+ years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
+ Valid Drivers license required.
* 8+ YORE Roadway/bridge and rail experience (railroad/railroad crossings)
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation assistance is not available for this role
* Offered rate of compensation will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The target salary range for this position is $26 - $35 per hour. (non-exempt).
* AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, retirement benefits, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
**Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether youre working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and theres never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and youll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. Were the worlds trusted global infrastructure firm, and were in this together your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each persons potential, and well help you reach yours.
Join us and lets get started.
**Business Line:** Transportation
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** West
**Career Area:** Quality
**Work Location Model:** On-Site
Keywords: AECOM, Southfield , Mid-Level Inspector, Other , Southfield, Michigan
here to apply!