Global Aftermarket Project Engineer
Company: Auria Solutions USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Group: Auria Aftermarket LLC The Auria Aftermarket Group is a
subsidiary of Auria Solutions, an established tier-1 supplier to
the automotive industry. The Aftermarket group was formed in 2019
to leverage Auria's knowhow in flooring products, materials
expertise and cargo and trunk systems for the purpose of:
- Creating new revenue streams with higher margins;
- Proving out new products/applications in the consumer
- Leveraging market acceptance of these aftermarket products to
sell to traditional OEM customersCore Products:
- Armorlite flooring products developed for Jeep Wranglers, Ford
Bronco and other popular SUV and truck applications
- Acoustical and Rolled goods for general consumer markets
ranging from vintage restoration to overland conversions*THIS IS A
HYBRID REMOTE WORK POSITION* Position Specific Requirements (PSR):
- Engineering feasibility for bringing new Armorlite products
fast to market
- Advanced design & engineering responsibility for new Armorlite
- Familiarity with tooling and equipment related to flooring and
cargo production processes. (Ovens, gantries, transfer systems,
acoustical fiber processing-waste fiber, non woven, tufting-
extrusion and back coating, water jets, glue stations, assembly and
- Understand facility, transportation, and installation
requirements for processing equipment.
- Understand inputs from an engineering Bill of Materials to
prepare quotes and primary and secondary tooling along with check
- Provide support to plants and engineering teams, during
advanced quoting stages through deployment of tooling and equipment
and launch of each new product.
- Interface with suppliers during the quote and development
stages of new materials tooling and equipment builds. Including
subcontractors supporting installation.
- Leadership skills to manage internal/external design &
engineering resources to support team workload.
- Support internal strategic proposals for future product
development and business growth.
- Assist in development of material, tooling and equipment
specifications and standards.
- Support aftermarket sales events and consumer interest
gatherings to build the brand and engage in product feedback from
- Provide customer support in solving any engineering related
- Involvement in all aspects of the product's design and
development, including, but not limited to manufacturing
feasibility, tooling design, etc.
- Approximately 20% travel to North Carolina to support the
manufacturing facility as well as to various Jeep and vendor events
throughout the United States Qualifications: Education:
- BS in technical / Engineering fieldExperience:
- 5-7 years of experience
- Time spent in a manufacturing environment is
- Ability to perform responsibilities under supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in systems and terminology is a plus
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organization skills are
preferredThe statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Auria Solutions USA, Inc., Southfield , Global Aftermarket Project Engineer, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...