New Accounts Call Service Ambassador - Southfield, MI
Company: Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DescriptionHybrid Work Environment: 40% in-office and up to 60%
work-from-home, if desired. Must live within commutable distance
from our home office.Schedule/Hours:8am-5pm ET during training
period (12-14 weeks)8:30am-5pm ET after training period
- Overtime hours offered upon manager's approvalJob
SummaryRaymond James has always been a different kind of financial
services firm, embracing long-term planning, valuing methodical
decision-making and remaining focused on what matters most:
People.We put clients first. If we do whats right for our clients,
the firm will do well and well all benefit.The New Accounts Call
Service Ambassador puts the Raymond James Service First motto into
action on a daily basis by providing front line service support to
our branch personnel with an emphasis on providing complete and
accurate solutions. In that moment when the phone rings, the goal
of every New Call Accounts Service Ambassador is to embody the
mission of the firm. If you love to help people, and service is a
passion, this role might be just what you are looking for. The
ideal associate loves receiving calls from our branch personnel,
answering their questions, providing education to them, and is
excited for the opportunity that the next phone call brings. Every
service associate works both independently and within a team
environment to achieve world class customer service.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Energetically answers a high volume of phone calls with a
smile, care, passion, and a focus on client needs.
- Accurately and efficiently diagnoses questions and issues and
crafts client focused solutions.
- Provides education tobranch personnel related to account
opening and maintenance.
- Follows daily schedule accurately to ensure the success of the
department in meeting our Service Level Agreements.
- Establishes new client accounts by utilizing industry
- Processes documents accounts to meet industry policies and
regulations, including Anti Money Laundering and Know Your
- Reviews standard issues, analyzes and interprets data and
determines appropriate corrective action.
- Processes various basic department related reports and contacts
FAs and SAs to resolve account issues.
- Supports and complies with established policies and procedures.
May recommend suggestions to improve workflows, policies and
- Acts as a mentor and champion of Service First culture to to
less experienced associates.
- Participates in a high learning culture where on-the-job
training is prevalent.
- Reviews daily tasks for accuracy and completeness. Maintains
detailed records/notes to ensure all client requests are logged and
completed in a timely fashion.
- Assists other areas of the department with various functions
when volume is high and/or staffing levels are low.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, and AbilitiesKnowledge of
- Operations and New Account systems.
- Basic customer operations and the financial industry.
- Basic accounting concepts and principles.
- Basic investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the
securities industry and as required
- New AccountsSkill in
- Detail orientation and flexibility sufficient to handle high
volume of phone calls requiring quick analytical and supportive
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
sufficient to interact with associates at all levels of the
organization as well as financial advisors and branch
- Identifying and resolving operational issues.
- Numerical aptitude and critical thinking sufficient to solve
- Analyzing operational processes and identifying opportunities
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software
applications to produce correspondence, reports and electronic
- Adhere to a schedule.
- Work overtime periodically.
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Multitask to handle phones and processing.
- Use independent judgment on a variety of issues.
- Work constructively under stress and pressure when faced with
high volume and deadlines.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing client issues
- Use good judgment in responding to a variety of client
- Competently analyze and prioritize information to make
- Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed
transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent
interruptions and changing priorities.
- Participate in on the job training and other learning
activities to develop knowledge and understanding of FINRA, state
and other regulatory agency rules and regulations regarding client
- Take an active part in the training and development of new
- Review, understand and interpret legal
- High School Degree or equivalent with at least two (2) years of
customer service experience. Experience in a contact center
environment and college degree preferred. OR -
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or
training approved by Human Resources.Licenses/Certifications
- None required.Job: OperationsPrimary Location:
US-MI-Southfield-SouthfieldOrganization Operations &
AdministrationSchedule Full-timeJob Shift Day JobTravel NoReq ID:
Keywords: Raymond James Financial, Inc., Southfield , New Accounts Call Service Ambassador - Southfield, MI, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!