Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will contribute to, produce and
manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing
engagements, serving as a liaison between client staff and internal
Epsilon technical delivery teams. The Business Systems Analyst will
work closely with account team leads to ensure accurate and timely
delivery of account deliverables, with a focus on defining new
- Support and coordinate the marketing campaign and reporting
processes and associated tasks such as requirements, functional
specification and other client documentation
- Support and coordinate System Integration Testing (SIT), User
Acceptance Testing, and associated activities such as test plan,
test cases and test execution as related to marketing campaigns,
including campaign tests, waterfall review and user acceptance
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated
- Support and coordinate Change Management initiatives
- Support and coordinate Issue Management events from
identification through resolution
- Able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders,
and select a course of action
- Able to clearly communicate and articulate, both written and
verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements,
requested changes, and testing results)
- Is effective working with local, remote and global team
- Able to assemble, analyze and evaluate data and be able to make
appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to
support the business, its marketing objectives, and internal
- Able to create and update specs/documents, and assess
completeness of requirements information received
- Able to properly interpret customer marketing needs, and
translate into understandable written campaign requirements
- May need to demonstrate a strong technical platitude, and
understand both business and technical language and ideas
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management
- Strong in SQL and able to navigate a client database solution
to support data analysis and testing
- Working knowledge of campaign management/execution tools (IBM
Campaign, Adobe Campaign, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of marketing concepts and end-to-end
- Experience with, and understanding of, all phases of the
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Relevant experience may include some or all of the
- Has performed basic BSA tasks within the SDLC process.
- Has supported Change Management and Issue Management.
- Has had experience consulting with external client
- Has experience working in a service organization.
- Has contributed to or authored client deliverables.
- Has maintained project/account documentation.
- Has created operational, campaign or business reports.
- Has worked with technical staff to design and implement
- Requires 5 years of related experience
- At this level, postgraduate coursework may be desirable
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Southfield , Senior Business Systems Analyst, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!