Donor Center Director
Company: Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
Posted on: October 2, 2021
your opportunity to do rewarding
your future leadership
and your career
Join an industry
[Become one, too!]
Octapharma Plasma offers professional opportunities that make a
meaningful difference. We enhance the lives of patients who need
our life-saving medicines. We reward the donors who provide the
plasma we collect to make them. And we inspire growth and
development in the teams at our donation centers, offices, and
labs. We invite you to do the same in this role:
DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR
This Is What You’ll
- Oversees donor center staff and operations, including
production, quality compliance, finance, HR, and IT.
- Acts as a liaison with all corporate functions to ensure center
compliance and performance.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal
regulations (e.g. FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA,
CLIA, and GMP) to maintain the highest production standards and
ensure facility compliance.
- Complies with federal, state, local and company-specific
regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor
safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Ensures that product shipments and sample submissions are
accurate and performed in accordance with shipping schedules.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with donors
that will stimulate donor retention, referrals, and production
- Ensures projected production budget is met in both quantity and
- Trains, develops, and manages all staff in accordance with the
Human Resources and company policies and other established
management guidelines and regulations.
- Creates an organizational environment that stimulates the
morale and productivity of the work force and its
This Is Who You
- A natural leader who displays strong character and
- People person extending to a diverse group of individuals and
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive, Organized, Multi-tasking, Problem solver
- Profession appearance and demeanor
- Strong communication, organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and
This Is What It
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Job experience will be considered
in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum three (3) years’ management/supervisory
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience recruiting, hiring,
training and managing the performance of employees.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with responsibility for
financial management and/or budgeting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry,
Do Satisfying Work. Earn
Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for
leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S.,
Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving
medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive
pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community
relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done
the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we
Interested? Learn more
online and apply now at:
Keywords: Octapharma Plasma, Inc., Southfield , Donor Center Director, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!