Sales Account Executive - Electrification Assembly Automation
Company: Comau LLC
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Our Values reflect who we are and how we work and we value our
employees. At Comau LLC, our employees enjoy working in a highly
innovative and safe working environment while performing
challenging and meaningful work to build value -- driven solutions.
Our positive relationships with our managers and co-workers allow
us to take ownership and walk the talk. Our work culture encourages
us to communicate openly, think innovatively, and act as a network.
Employees are empowered to work with simplicity and efficiency. If
you enjoy working in a dynamic environment oriented toward
innovation and multiculturalism that offers real opportunities for
growth and aims for excellence -- you are probably a great fit for
Today, Comau has a truly global presence, with 33 operative
centers in 14 different countries, which allows us to offer
tailor-made solutions and localized support in a variety of
The Position: We're looking for a Sales Account
Executive -- Electrification Assembly Automation
As an Account Executive at COMAU you will have the exciting
opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our
Electrification activity in Industrial Automation. The role is
responsible for building customer relationships, analyzing
opportunities, understanding the customer's needs and implementing
winning sales plans.
The ideal candidate will possess Electrification and Assembly
background that enables them to drive an engagement at leadership
and corporate executives levels.
- Develop a customer based sales business plan which drives the
opportunity base and actions,
- Analyze opportunities and develop a sales strategy to complete
the sales cycle in a timely manner according to sales
- Be proactive in building customer relationships and develop a
strategy to increase the support base where allies work on the
- Develop customer focused "power maps" to identify those who are
at the center of influence and authority,
- Work closely with the Proposal and Estimating and Engineering
teams to ensure the solution provides the most competitive scenario
and will yield the lowest cost result,
- Support weekly sales and proposal status review meetings and
- Manage sales leads and opportunities with the customer,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to achieve order
- Other duties as required.
Keywords: Comau LLC, Southfield , Sales Account Executive - Electrification Assembly Automation, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!