The Advertising Sales Manager is responsible for managing the
operation for local advertisers to have the opportunity to reach
customers in their retail trading areas. The Ad sales Manager will
lead a small team of Ad Sales Account Executives who are building
consultative relationships with advertisers. Our Managers work to
roll out strategic sales & marketing initiative that are aligned to
both the goals of the company, and goals of our clients.
-Manages and coaches team of Ad Sales Account Executives to
carry out marketing functions and sales initiatives; champion early
adoption of new strategies, tools and processes
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a
motivated staff to carry out marketing functions
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and
network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients’ needs and
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and
sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Experience in digital media is desired
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.