Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Job Summary of the Computer Vision Algorithm
Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer with Image Processing and
programming knowledge is
needed to play a key role in the development and analysis of
machine learning applications for advanced safety-critical projects
for one of our long term clients in Southeast MI.
This is a Direct
Hire, Full Time position and the client is a leader in advanced
vehicle safety and active driving systems, offering significant
future opportunities in those technologies. If you have good
experience with Advanced C/C++/Python programming, along with
knowledge of image processing/computer vision, then this position
is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Computer Vision Algorithm
- Development and analysis of machine learning applications for
advanced safety-critical projects
- Develop and implement novel algorithms in the Interior Sensing
space using C++ and/or Python
- Interface with a team of software, machine learning, embedded,
mechanical, and electrical engineers to drive multidisciplinary
research projects forward.
- Lead the development of algorithm specifications, FMEAs,
robustness disciplines and design validation plans.
- Understand sensor system interactions to identify potential
improvements and trade-offs. Identify changes needed to improve
performance and meet objectives.
- Support development and testing of prototypes in vehicles.
- Development and implementation of signal processing and sensor
fusion algorithms, including real-time data processing from onboard
Qualifications of the Computer Vision Algorithm
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or related field. Higher degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced C/C++/Python programming skills
- Experience with computer vision / image processing is a
- Knowledge of traditional Machine learning and Neural net
classifiers is a plus
- Passion for cutting-edge computer vision/machine learning
technologies and product delivery
- Understanding of software development best practices:
object-oriented programming, testing, and version control
- Experience/knowledge in software development on embedded
- Experience with Git, Gitlab, Jira, Agile, and span class.
- Production SW/algorithm development experience.
- Experience in cameras, optics, or related field is
- Experience in Scrum/Auto-Scrum development process is
- Fluency in machine
learning relevant tools such as Keras, Tensorflow,
Weka, Pytorch etc. is
Compensation of the Computer Vision Algorithm
Salary Range: $125,000-150,000/year.
Location: Southfield, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful -
Computer Vision, Algorithm, machine learning, embedded, C++,
python, software, FMEA, design, validation, classification, feature extraction,
multi-scale signal analysis, projection, OpenCV, object-oriented programming,
version control, Git, Gitlab, Jira, Agile, and >span
class="TextRun SCXW112535655 BCX8">, Scrum, Keras, Tensorflow,
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Southfield , Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!