Client Services Specialist
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
*This is not a sales role*
The Senior Account Specialist’s primary goal is to provide an
innovative and analytical approach toward account management.
Responsibilities include facilitating the successful
completion of Data Delivery Orders including complex / custom
projects. Lead and manage department and cross functional
projects as assigned. Provides ongoing coaching and guidance
to account and other internal teams. Skilled in developing
client support strategy and partnering with Sales to manage
day-to-day customer relationships.
Key Accountabilities / Metrics:
- Track record for making good decisions based on analysis,
wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Uses a systematic process to coordinate order management
- Meet and maintain departmental quality metrics and execute all
projects using prescribed verification methods
- Manages workflow to assigned sector teams and executes
intermediate to complex promotion programs, including the
monitoring of program timelines
- Proactively plans and coordinates regular meetings with team
members to review forecasts, orders, client specific operational
documentation, custom programming requests and jobs in
- Understands product application, best practices, and guidelines
in relation to client strategy
- Manages relative campaign artifacts according to prescribed
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty; Remains efficient and
productive in ambiguous situations, adapts proven solutions to the
situation in the absence of all data / information
- Does not let disorganization, lack of priorities,
underestimating time frames, or resistance get in the way of
Knowledge and Skill Development
- Attain proficiency thresholds within required interval
- Is personally and independently committed and actively works
toward continuous self-improvement
- Is aware of how strategies and tactics impact the client.
Understands how businesses work, familiar with competition
and how we are viewed in the marketplace
- Participate in training sessions as scheduled to supplement
required strategic / technical knowledge
Organizational and Interpersonal Positioning
- Builds rapport, puts others at ease, patient, listens well
- Commands attention and can change tactics midstream when
communication is not working
- Acts with customer in mind.
- Represents own interests yet is fair to others
- Provides clear project objectives, expectations, and feedback
for client, sales and operations resources.
- Acts in line with core values / beliefs of the business
- Keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent the
facts for personal gain
- Takes Responsibility / Ownership
- Applies and maintains privacy and data security standards
- Maintains a customer first mindset in promoting effective
working relationships both internally and externally
- Can anticipate future consequences and takes action with a
- Strikes a balance between tactical execution and understanding
the larger picture
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an account specialist
role or similar role
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated comfort and proficiency
working in Windows, GUI, and Command Line interfaces such as Unix
- Proficient with internal systems / tools
- High Attention to Detail
- Proven track record of Strategic Thinking and Decision
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and recommend solutions
related to client, system, product, or market issues.
- Customer focused (Effectively builds rapport, uses tact
and diplomacy to put others at ease, dedicated to meeting needs of
internal / external customers, wins concessions without damaging
- Proven effectiveness managing multiple tasks and / or
- Demonstrated effectiveness using rigorous logic and methods to
solve problems and can act without complete information under
- Demonstrated analytics ability to discover, interpret and
communicate meaningful patters within data, to help guide decisions
and improve client/business performance
- Demonstrated leadership attributes including: responsiveness to
the needs of the group, effective and honest communication with
team/peers, accurate self-assessment of individual
strengths/weaknesses, and ability to inspire others
- Demonstrates business maturity and is a positive influence
among the team.
- Aligns with management and champions changing business
direction relative to goals and expectations
- Flexible and adaptable to change and in handling risk /
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Working Conditions: Flexibility in Scheduling / Overtime
relative to the needs of the business
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Southfield , Client Services Specialist, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!