Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS)
Company: PRA USA
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS) Southfield, MIJob Summary of
the Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS) :Lead level Embedded
Software Engineer with ADAS experience is required to play a key
role in the design and development of the ECU software for Advanced
Driver Assistance System for our client in the Michigan. This is a
stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities
to break into new technologies. If you have Embedded or real-time
software/device driver development experience along with the
knowledge of C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit
micro-controllers, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS) :
- Design, implementation, and testing of modular embedded
software for 16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based Vision
- Lead a team of software engineers responsible for ADAS ECU
- Readiness to adapt the changing software release schedules and
ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work with Higher management for project planning, tracking and
oversight by providing regular updates of assigned software team
- Ensure the quality, design, development, and release of
assigned software project elements.
- Evaluation of change requests, analyzing issues and perform
basic functions of software design, code, and test on new features,
change requests and defect fixes.
- Identify and propose product process or infrastructure
- Get current status, relevant data and constructive opinion from
the software team by conducting team meetings
- Collaborate with customers, Product development and software
teams located in various locations. Qualifications of the Lead
Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS) :
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Masters
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded or real-time software
- Experience with C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit
- Experience in development of device driver such as Flash,
EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet etc.
- Experience with Electronic test equipment such as an
oscilloscope , function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with Embedded software tools, debuggers and
- Experience with ADAS ECU's including features like Object/Lane
Detection, Collision Avoidance, Adaptive Cruise control, etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for Ford, GM or
other OEM Network Operating Systems.
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics,
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci
Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Experience with Embedded Real-time Operating Systems such as
RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.
- Knowledge of the following tools -
- DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and
Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator,
Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source
Integrity, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator Compensation of
the Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS) :Salary Range:
$105,000-125,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and
experience)Location: Southfield, MIType: DirectTravel: As
requiredRelocation Assistance: AvailableVisa Sponsorship: H1B
transfers only. NO OPT will be considered?Knowledge of the
following areas will be helpful - "electronic control circuits",
"multicore microcontrollers", "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS,
"assembly languages", "software design", ADAS", ECU, "Engine
Control Unit", "Advanced Driver Assistance", "software
development", "change requests", DOORS,"Requirements Management",
"Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools",
Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, "Tasking Compiler", iSYSTEM,
WinIdea, "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", " Davinci
Configurator", "driver development", Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,
oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply"debuggers, "cross
Keywords: PRA USA, Southfield , Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS), IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!