Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS)
Company: PRA USA
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS)Southfield,-- MIJob Summary--of the--Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS):Lead level Embedded Software Engineer with ADAS experience is required to play a key role in the design and development of the--ECU software for--Advanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan.--This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have--Embedded or real-time software and device driver development experience along with the knowledge of C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers, then this position is well suited to you.Responsibilities of the--Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS):
- Design, implementation, and testing of--modular embedded software for--16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Lead a team of software engineers responsible for ADAS ECU software development
- Readiness to adapt the changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work with Higher management for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing--regular updates of assigned software team task progression
- Ensure--the quality, design, development, and release of assigned software project elements.
- Evaluation of--change requests, analyzing--issues and--perform basic functions of software design, code, and test on new features.
- Identify and propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Get--current status,--relevant data and--constructive opinion from the software team by conducting team meetings
- Collaborate with customers, Product development and software--teams located in various locations. Qualifications of the--Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS):
- Bachelors degree in--Computer or--Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in--Embedded or real-time software development.
- Experience with--C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such as--Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,--Ethernet etc.
- Experience with--Electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope , function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with--Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross-compilers etc.
- Experience with ADAS Camera ECU---s including features like Object/Lane Detection, Collision Avoidance, Adaptive Cruise control, etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for FNOS, GM or other OEM--Network Operating Systems.
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Experience with--Embedded Real-time Operating Systems such as RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.
- KNowledge of the following tools ---
- DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator Compensation of the--Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS):Salary Range: --$105,000-128,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)Location: Southfield, MIType:-- DirectTravel: --As requiredRelocation Assistance:-- AvailableVisa Sponsorship:-- H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be consideredKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful - "electronic control circuits", "multicore microcontrollers", "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS, "assembly languages", "software design",--ADAS", ECU, "Engine Control Unit", "Advanced Driver Assistance", "software development", "change requests", DOORS,"Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools",--Compiler,--Emulator,--Simulator,--QAC, "Tasking Compiler",--iSYSTEM,--WinIdea, "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "--Davinci Configurator", "driver development",--Flash,--EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,--oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply"debuggers, "cross compilers"
Keywords: PRA USA, Southfield , Lead Embedded Software Engineer (ADAS), IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!