AD/ADAS System R&D Engineer
Company: Capital Markets Placement
Posted on: February 14, 2019
DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, we're crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion. * DENSO International America is developing world class ADAS/AD technology through systems design, software/hardware implementation, optimization, integration, testing, and new feature creation. It is necessary to hire experts familiar with AD/ADAS technology as soon as possible.
* Research new techniques in Lv4 AD/ADAS activity and develop prototypes to test feasibility of such techniques
* Explore the applications of new AD techniques globally, promote FOT in US/EU/JP/CN, extract the regional open issue and propose a new solution for it.
* Research the fundamental technologies in North America described above.
* Research reports that state something advanced in the fundamental technologies
* Develop prototypes to prove feasibility of research area
* Patent idea generations, filings and joint development activities with researchers developing state of the art in the area
* MS in Robotics / Autonomous Driving
* 3-5 year's experience
* At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Robotics/AD.
* Deep knowledge of at least one of the following technology area: sensor fusion, path planning, motion control, machine learning.
* Knowledge of automotive ECUs, E/E architecture and industry standards relevant to E/E architecture
* Expertise in at least one of the following programming languages: C,C ,C#, Python, Matlab/Simulink.
* Ability to create and lead R&D projects; create prototypes
* Ability to assemble cross- functional teams and do inter- disciplinary work
* Ability to grasp complex requirements and turn them into functioning solutions
* Knowledge of major automotive electrical subsystems (Body, Chasis, Powertrain, Infotainment, Safety, etc.)
* PhD in: Robotics / Autonomous Driving
* 5-8 year's experience
* Ph.D. in the study areas of Robotics/Autonomous Driving, large scale simulations, performance analysis of complex systems
* Deep knowledge of system software, software architecture and a variety of operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.), development tools (ROS, VADAS, etc.)
* Ability to participate and contribute to relevant industry standards (SAE/NITHA)
* Ability to deal with a matter inconsistent comprehensively -Awareness of core Electrical System enabling technologies: AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, Functional Safety, Cyber Security.
Department: Engineering - provided by Dice Analysis, Architecture, Automated, Automotive, Development, Hardware, Linux, Matlab, Programming, Python, Research, Robotics, Sales, Security, Testing, Windows
Keywords: Capital Markets Placement, Southfield , AD/ADAS System R&D Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!