Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Company: PRA USA
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Embedded Software Engineer - ADASSouthfield, MIJob Summary--of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:Embedded Software Engineer is required to play a key role in the design and development of the--ECU software for--Advanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan.--This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have--Embedded or real-time software and device driver development experience, then this position is well suited to you.Responsibilities of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Design, implementation, and testing of--modular embedded-- software for--16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Evaluation of--change requests, analyzing--issues and--perform basic functions of software design, code and test on new features.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Ensure--the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements.
- Collaborate with Product development teams located in various locations.
- Work with Software Lead for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing--regular updates of assigned task progression
- Work on various tools such as--DOORS,--Enterprise Architect and--Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools such as--Compiler, Emulator, Simulator,--QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, and Davinci Configurator.
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan and adopt the changes in--software release schedules.
- Share the--current status,--relevant data and--constructive opinion at various meetings when reauiredQualifications of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Bachelors degree in--Computer or--Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in--Embedded or real-time software development.
- Experience with--C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such as--Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.
- Experience with--Electronic test equipment such as-- oscilloscope , function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with--Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross compilers etc.
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for FNOS, GM or other OEM Network Operating Systems
- Experience with process-driven software development which includes--ASPICE, CMMI, Agile/SCRUM etc.Compensation of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:Salary Range: --$80,000-110,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)Location: Southfield, MIType:-- DirectTravel: --As requiredRelocation Assistance:-- AvailableVisa Sponsorship:-- H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be consideredKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful ---ADAS, Embedded, software, "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems",-- ECU, "electronic control circuits",--microcontrollers,--programming, C, C++, C##, Language, "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS,--assembly,--modular, "change requests",--code, test, DOORS, "Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller",--Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, "Tasking Compiler", "iSYSTEM WinIdea", "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "Davinci Configurator"Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,--oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply", "cross compilers",--debuggers,--GMLAN, FCA, FNOS, "UDS Diagnostics", 26262, ISO,-- AUTOSAR,-- Vector,-- CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela,--ASPICE, CMMI, Agile, SCRUM
Keywords: PRA USA, Southfield , Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!