Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Job Summary of the Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Embedded Software Engineer is required to play a key role in the design and development of the ECU software for Advanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan. This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have Embedded or real-time software and device driver development experience, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Design, implementation, and testing of modular embedded software for 16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Evaluation of change requests, analyzing issues and perform basic functions of software design, code and test on new features.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Ensure the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements.
- Collaborate with Product development teams located in various locations.
- Work with Software Lead for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing regular updates of assigned task progression
- Work on various tools such as DOORS, Enterprise Architect and Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools such as Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, and Davinci Configurator.
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan and adopt the changes in software release schedules.
- Share the current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at various meetings when reauired
Qualifications of the Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Embedded or real-time software development.
- Experience with C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such as Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.
- Experience with Electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope , function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross compilers etc.
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for FNOS, GM or other OEM Network Operating Systems
- Experience with process-driven software development which includes ASPICE, CMMI, Agile/SCRUM etc.
Compensation of the Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Salary Range: $80,000-110,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)
Location: Southfield, MI
Travel: As required
Relocation Assistance: Available
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - ADAS, Embedded, software, "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems", ECU, "electronic control circuits", microcontrollers, programming, C, C++, C##, Language, "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS, assembly, modular, "change requests", code, test, DOORS, "Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller", Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, "Tasking Compiler", "iSYSTEM WinIdea", "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "Davinci Configurator"Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply", "cross compilers", debuggers, GMLAN, FCA, FNOS, "UDS Diagnostics", 26262, ISO, AUTOSAR, Vector, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, ASPICE, CMMI, Agile, SCRUM
Keywords: Job Juncture, Southfield , Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!