Lead Software Engineer - ADAS
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Lead Software Engineer - ADASSouthfield, MIJob Summary of the Lead Software Engineer - ADAS:Lead level Embedded Software Engineer with ADAS experience is required to play a key role in the design and development of the ECU software for Advanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan. This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have Embedded or real-time software and device driver development experience along with the knowledge of C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers, then this position is well suited to you.Responsibilities of the Lead Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Design, implementation, and testing of modular embedded software for 16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Lead a team of software engineers responsible for ADAS ECU software development
- Readiness to adapt the changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work with Higher management for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing regular updates of assigned software team task progression
- Ensure the quality, design, development, and release of assigned software project elements.
- Evaluation of change requests, analyzing issues and perform basic functions of software design, code, and test on new features.
- Identify and propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Get current status, relevant data and constructive opinion from the software team by conducting team meetings
- Collaborate with customers, Product development and software teams located in various locations.Qualifications of the Lead Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded or real-time software development.
- Experience with C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such as Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet etc.
- Experience with Electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope , function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross-compilers etc.
- Experience with ADAS Camera ECU's including features like Object/Lane Detection, Collision Avoidance, Adaptive Cruise control, etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for FNOS, GM or other OEM Network Operating Systems.
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Experience with Embedded Real-time Operating Systems such as RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.
- KNowledge of the following tools -
- DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator Compensation of the Lead Software Engineer - ADAS:Salary Range: $105,000-128,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)Location: Southfield, MIType: DirectTravel: As requiredRelocation Assistance: AvailableVisa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be consideredKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful - "electronic control circuits", "multicore microcontrollers", "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS, "assembly languages", "software design", ADAS", ECU, "Engine Control Unit", "Advanced Driver Assistance", "software development", "change requests", DOORS,"Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools", Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, "Tasking Compiler", iSYSTEM, WinIdea, "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", " Davinci Configurator", "driver development", Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply"debuggers, "cross compilers"
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Southfield , Lead Software Engineer - ADAS, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!