Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Job Summary--of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Embedded Software Engineer is required to play a key role in the design and development of the--ECU software for--Advanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan.--This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have--Embedded or real-time software and device driver development experience, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Design, implementation, and testing of--modular embedded software for--16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Evaluation of--change requests, analyzing--issues and--perform basic functions of software design, code and test on new features.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Ensure--the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements.
- Collaborate with Product development teams located in various locations.
- Work with Software Lead for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing--regular updates of assigned task progression
- Work on various tools such as--DOORS,--Enterprise Architect and--Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools such as--Compiler, Emulator, Simulator,--QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, and Davinci Configurator.
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan and adopt the changes in--software release schedules.
- Share the--current status,--relevant data and--constructive opinion at various meetings when reauired
Qualifications of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Bachelors degree in--Computer or--Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in--Embedded or real-time software development in automotive, aerospace, medical, or other industries.
- MUST HAVE strong knowledge of--modern electronic control circuits and--multicore microcontrollers
- MUST BE skilled in--C language, Real Time Operating Systems, software design methodologies and--assembly languages.
- Experience with--C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such as--Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.
- Experience with--Electronic test equipment such as--oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working with--Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross compilers etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for Ford--Network Operating System will be preferred.
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, will be preferred.
- Experience with process-driven software development which includes--ASPICE, CMMI, Agile/SCRUM etc.
Compensation of the--Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Salary Range: $80,000-110,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)
Location: Southeast MI
Travel: As required
Relocation Assistance: Available
Visa Sponsorship: TN visa, Permanent Resident, and US Citizen only. (NO OPT/H1B will be considered)
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - "electronic control circuits", "multicore microcontrollers", "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS, "assembly languages", "software design",--ADAS", ECU, "Engine Control Unit", "Advanced Driver Assistance", "software development", "change requests", DOORS,"Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools",--Compiler,--Emulator,--Simulator,--QAC, "Tasking Compiler",--iSYSTEM,--WinIdea, "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "--Davinci Configurator", "driver development",--Flash,--EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,--oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply"debuggers, "cross compilers"
Keywords: Job Juncture, Southfield , Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!