Posted on: November 7, 2018
Metro Detroit is one of the fastest growing IT markets in the country and Modis has clients looking for skilled QA Agile Coaches. These opportunities are long-term engagements, contract to hire and permanent placement roles. Whether you're looking to work in an enterprise level environment with Fortune 100 companies or local boutique firms and everything in between, make sure to apply today and a Modis Recruiter will reach out to you!Job Title: Agile CoachLocation: Metro Detroit, MIDuration: Long-Term ContractU.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. (No C2C)Benefits: 401k with Match, Paid Time Off, Subsidized Benefits including Medical, Dental, VisionJob Description:
- Coach multiple product lines teams and assist them with their enterprise adoption of agile.
- Be a champion and coach and help mentor individuals in order for them to grow and develop and help guide and influence the leadership Team.
- As an agile coach you will facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and Team-building activities and actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement that helps to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving Teams.
- More than five years. experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile software development Teams in a large corporate IT environment.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help Teams succeed and organizations evolve.
- Strong grounding in both SCRUM and XP related methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Change management and have participated in a large scale agile transformation.
- Strong knowledge of SAFe principles, practices, and roles.
- Good working knowledge of the principles and practices involved in Value Stream Mapping.
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical and business Teams) and driving next steps.Experience Required:
- Experience managing risk and issues across different work streams.
- Experience in interacting and communicating with Sr. Leadership, business and technology stakeholders
- Must be motivated and be able to work independently with othersExperience Preferred:
- Good working knowledge of the principles and practices involved in.
- Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Integration.
- QA Automation
- Test Driven DevelopmentEducation Required:
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field - provided by Dice agile, product owner, TDD, CICD, SAFe, Lean, SixSigma, Scrum, XP
Keywords: Modis, Southfield , Agile Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!