Company: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC)
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Our client is a Michigan-based health services company with multiple U.S. locations and growing very rapidly. They are embarking on many operational projects including technology upgrades and new software system implementations. The company has an immediate need for a SQL Developer to analyze and develop database systems, assists in making architecture and design decisions, create detailed database designs, develop SQL programs/ objects, lead and participate in implementations and mentor existing SQL developers. This is a full-time/permanent hire opportunity: The following are high level requirements for the role:
- 6+ Years SQL Development Background with T-SQL, SSRS and ETL Related Skills
- Full Life-Cycle Project Experience - Requirements / Development / Testing / Deployment
- Strong Collaboration and Communication Skills w/ Multiple Audiences Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects concurrently - small / medium / large in scale
- Participates in detailed technical design to identify, resolve and document technical design alternatives and issues
- Active participant in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design, develop, test & deploy)
- Take ownership for setting and meeting project schedules and reports status as necessary.
- Identify, document, own and enforce standards for objects built on Database Servers
- Manage, maintain and support the existing BI infrastructure including data extractions, transformations and reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to understand new information domains
- Self motivated and directed; effectively prioritize and multi-task. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non technical users Experience:
- 5+ Years Database Development Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Environments
- Guru level SQL development Skills in an Enterprise Level, Data Intensive Environment
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university preferred.
- Expert Experience with Excel and Data analysis.
- Ability to both write T-SQL code, and to assist other developers in tuning their T-SQL statements
- Strong Understanding of the SQL Server database engine, including but not limited to: Physical storage, indexing, physical database design best practices, and the Query Optimizer
- Demonstrated ability to create normalized database schemas utilizing data modeling discipline
- Understanding of normalization, de-normalization, and the difference between the two
- Ability to create schemas for both OLTP and OLAP databases
- Expert Experience in implementing operational automation
- Hands on Experience with SSRS and data transfer methods (SFTP etc.)
- Knowledge/ Experience with .Net Development (C#/ VB.Net) is a plus.
- Knowledge of HR data and Time Keeping Data (Kronos) will be a plus - provided by Dice SQL Developer, SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SFTP, ETL, Database Development, Excel, Data Analysis, OLTP, OLAP
Keywords: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC), Southfield , SQL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!