Company: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC)
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Our client is a Michigan-based health services company with multiple U.S. locations and growing very rapidly. They are embarking on many operational projects including technology upgrades, replacements and new implementations. The company has an immediate need for an EDI Developer who will be part of a team developing a new tools and reporting mechanisms related to various financial systems. Responsible for development and maintenance of software related to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with third parties. Maintain and modify programs currently in production to keep them responsive to user needs, and to assure efficient operation in the production environment. Additional responsibilities include 3 rd party API integrations, data extraction, and report building. The following are high level requirements for the role:
- 3-5 Years of EDI Development Experience with Microsoft Technologies (C#, SQL Server etc.)
- Background Incorporating 3 rd Party API's for Data Ingestion Into Custom Developed Applications & Reports
- Health Care Experience (Preferred)Responsibilities:
- Participate in detailed technical design to identify, resolve and document technical design alternatives and issues
- Active participant in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design, develop, test and deploy).
- Participates in detailed technical design to identify, resolve and document technical design alternatives and issues.
- Develops new programs according to provided specifications.
- Performs maintenance and modification of programs currently in use.
- Responsible for analyzing existing program logic to determine the best method of accomplishing the required changes to eliminate the program malfunction.
- Designs program logic to eliminate problems, accomplish needed changes, or increase operational efficiency.
- Modifies or expands coding to accomplish specified processing changes. Completes required testing of modified programs to ensure programs operate correctly and changes have not adversely affected programs or system operations.
- Provides timely support and assistance to systems users.
- Creates special reports and file extracts from existing databases using generalized routines or report writers.
- Provides problem analysis and programming for applications in systems within his or her area of responsibility.
- Updates the program's historical procedural documentation to reflect modification.
- Produces status reports on his or her activities as requested.
- Adheres to all security procedures.
- Develops new programs under the supervision of his or her Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Experience:
- 6+ Years of .Net Development (C#.Net, ASP.Net) Experience
- Transact-SQL experience is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience working with EDI is preferred; Medical or Dental EDI considered a plus.
- Self-motivated and directed - independent worker; effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Good data analysis skills-- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or at least two years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Appropriate technical tools, which might include SQL, SQL Server, Visual Basic, Net, and/or SSRS. - provided by Dice EDI Developer, EDI, C#, SQL Server, .Net, ASP.Net, APIs, Transact SQL, T SQL, SQL
Keywords: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC), Southfield , EDI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!