Company: Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Southfield, MI Description: Our client is currently
seeking a NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR This job will have the following
- Network monitoring and response to any outage or service
- WAN monitoring and response to any outage or service issue
- Phone MAC
- Network MAC
- Coordinate VPN connectivity to remote site trailers
- Manage IP addresses for all locations
- Planning activities as dictated by corporate headquarters
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network
solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install hardware such as cables, switches, routers, and
- Troubleshoot wireless networking issues, client side as well as
the appliance side.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines
for various projects.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current skill set to support the Network Competencies required
for the position.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy objects.
- Ability to do tasks such as replace UPS batteries or
troubleshoot related components such as IP Cameras.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve
complex issues independently.
- Planning such as keeping an inventory of network cables,
- Must have experience with the following:
- Cisco 28xx/38xx series routers
- Cisco 3750 edge switches
- Cisco 3850 edge switches,
- Cross-connected local campuses (ATT Switched Ethernet)
- MPLS connected foreign campuses (BT MPLS)
- Direct connection circuits to customer facilities (ATT Switched
- Cisco WLC and LWAP Contact: This job and many more are
available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided
Keywords: Judge Group, Inc., Southfield , NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!