Full Stack Developer
Company: The Talent Advantage Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
#1335 FULL STACK DEVELOPERJOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of Full Stack
Developer will participate in all aspects of the agile software
development lifecycle by supporting existing software development
efforts, troubleshooting issues as they occur, and developing new
software across multiple projects. This role will also lead the
design of software components and suggest new ideas for growth for
the product. You will also work closely with product owners in
reviewing, interpreting, and developing in accordance with project
requirements. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Play a critical role in supporting the platform lifecycle
including design, development, testing and releases.
- Collaborate closely with technical and product owners from
internal, external, onshore, and offshore resources.
- Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented, and easily
maintainable code that adheres to coding best practices.
- Triage production issues and work with the team to provide
- Influence the discovery and decision-making process when
changes to standards and technology are required.
- Design backend database schemes.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of
software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and
- Proficiency with NGNIX and Apache Tomcat.
- Proficiency with Ubuntu Linux.
- Relational database design.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Amazon EC2.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs with NodeJS, Swagger, and
- Project lead/technical project management experience.
- Java development experience a plus.
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and GitHub.
- Proficiency with Agile project management methodologies.
- Automotive or trucking experience is a plus. - provided by
Keywords: The Talent Advantage Group, Southfield , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!