Senior PLM Developer
Company: American Axle & Manufacturing
Posted on: September 13, 2020
We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive
solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No
matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what
makes AAM great. Were growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best.
Job Posting TitleSenior PLM DeveloperJob Description SummaryThis
position is required to provide application development support for
the PLM application globally.Job Description
- Defining custom solutions to address customer requirements and
business process improvement opportunities using the AAM PLM
- Write solution proposal / specification documentation.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements.
- Write/implement code for Client, server and Web applications as
- Coordinate support activities and identify solutions for
- Provide metrics for support team. .
- Assure data integrity and provide solutions when
inconsistencies are identified.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
- 5 + Years of experience with development using the Siemens
Teamcenter PLM (Product Lifecycle Management ) framework and
- Understanding of the Teamcenter PLM application use in support
of product design and manufacturing. Bill of material and Change
- Use of Java, C/C++programming languages in conjunction with the
Siemens Teamcenter PLM APIs and related application framework.
Experience with rich client, server and utility development.
- Ability to perform the activities of requirements gathering
from users, solution design, solution development and test plan
definition ( SW development life cycle execution ) in response to
- Ability to provide user support as required in support of a
global multi discipline environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with users.
- Java/J2EE and C/C++ programming languages
- Web Application development
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM ITK ( Integrated Toolkit)
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM SOA (Service Oriented Architecture
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Workflow / Custom Handler
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Post Action implementation
- Oracle Database (SQL)
- Windows, Linux Operating Systems (environment setup, scripting
- Eclipse framework IDE
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM BMIDE (Business Model Integrated Dev.
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM Security implementation
- MS Office tools required to support SW development
- MS Project , MS Word, MS Excel
- Engineering Bill of Material and Change Management
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM CAD application integrations (NX, CATIA,
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to
design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline and metal
forming technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial
markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier
with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver
efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers.
Weve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through
our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle
components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in
ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the
communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 21,000
associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are
going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader
in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM.
Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.AAM will not discriminate against
any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race,
color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual
orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or
expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin,
or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative
action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates
are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age,
race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status,
sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity
or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national
origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled
Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified
disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request
assistance or accommodations, please e-mail
TalentAcquisition@aam.com . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer.Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited
resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were
engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited
resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right
to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to
the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Keywords: American Axle & Manufacturing, Southfield , Senior PLM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!