Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter (Regular-Full Time)
Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig at Sun Communities. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here. So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. Really, you ask? Yes, really. The Sun experience is a two-way exchange. We ask you to give us your very best every day. We expect a lot from you. We challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative work environment and a ton of learning and growth. The pace is fast and furious. In exchange, we give you everything you need to live a happy, balanced life. This includes great pay, paid time-off, great benefits and flexibility. Everyone is unique and we pride ourselves on not having "one-size-fits-all" solutions. That's a Sun career. Interested? Then continue reading to learn more about the Talent Acquisition Specialist position that's currently available.
Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for conducting the recruitment efforts for a variety of full-time and part-time positions. They effectively source, screen, and select candidates while ensuring to meet the hiring manager's expectations,
- Screen and select candidates against established criteria; conduct and coordinate pre-screen and onsite interviews with qualified candidates.
- Administer pre-employment screening process, including initiating and reviewing assessment testing, background check, and pre-hire drug screening.
- Maintain records by including proper documentation in candidate profiles, such as interview notes and other relevant documents.
- Post positions and source candidates via traditional and non-traditional methods including social media and various position or area-specific job posting websites and job boards.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to hiring managers through the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate documentation within requisition and candidate applications on things such as candidate searches, hiring manager and/or candidate interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Recommend final candidates, extend offers of employment and initiate onboarding process.
- Coordinate with third party recruiters as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and best practices related to recruitment, hiring and employment.
- Participation in career fairs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Thorough understanding of recruiting-related functions
- Advanced computer proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
- Flexibility to respond to business needs during non-business hours
- Limited travel required (5-10%)
Keywords: Sun Communities, Southfield , Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter (Regular-Full Time), Human Resources , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!