Posted on: January 23, 2023
Functions as an integral part of the Human Resources team by
coordinating the employment process and by providing support for
various Human Resource functions. Responsible for assisting in the
development, recommendation and implementation of employment
strategies that address the staffing needs of organization.
Provides excellent customer service to internal and external
visitors. Maintains an organized workflow and is able to determine
priorities. Advocates change in key human resource areas, with
emphasis on sourcing and staffing processes.
- Completes offers of employment, including communication of
- Ensures employee clears physical and drug testing.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions of employment including
compensation and benefits detail.
- Effectively on-boards candidates to assure all required
personnel documents and processes are met.
- Develops and prepares job profiles and assists with job
Required: Associates degree and one year of related experience.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren, Southfield , Recruiter, Human Resources , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!