Recruiting Manager - Finance & Accounting Permanent Placement
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager - Finance & Accounting
Permanent PlacementLOCATIONMI SOUTHFIELDJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
As a -Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include
developing and growing a client base and new business
opportunities, introducing our services via video, telephone and
in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the
utilization of our services; - recruiting, evaluating - and placing
finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with
our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both
clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and
career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade
associations to increase our presence within the local finance and
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting.
CPA and/or -MBA -a plus.
- 2+ years' -of experience in public/industry accounting/finance
and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of
success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to
manage and grow the business.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment
employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONMI SOUTHFIELD
Keywords: Robert Half, Southfield , Recruiting Manager - Finance & Accounting Permanent Placement, Human Resources , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!