Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Delivery Driver reporting to our Southfield, MI
location. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people
bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print
management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce
the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization
that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
* Responsible for assembling customer orders, loading company
trucks, securing the equipment for travel and delivering products
to designated delivery sites.
* Delivering and pick-up Toshiba equipment locally and to near-by
* Loading and unload trucks, maintaining cleanliness standards of
the warehouse and work at a rapid pace to meet work deadlines.
* Shipping, receiving, stocking order pulling, material handling,
loading and unloading trucks.
* Required to operate powered and non-powered Material Handling
equipment and adhere to all OSHA requirements.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* High school diploma and Valid Driver s License
* Preferred: Current DOT certification
* Preferred: Candidates with 1-5 years of driving and warehouse
* Load, unload company trucks and ensure the equipment safety.
* Knowledge of warehouse functions and processes, as well as be to
work in both inside and outside environmental conditions.
* Strong focus on customer service, accuracy of client
specifications, and proper internal communications with team
* General knowledge of basic computer software
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Southfield , Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!