Tiger Den Cook, Comerica Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for
seasonal Cooks to join our team at Comerica Park in Detroit,
Michigan . This is a seasonal position that will start in late
March and end at the end of the team's baseball season.Minimum pay
rate: $16.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing
procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following
recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures. Shift Details 1st Shift
Varies Who We Are Delaware North operates concessions, premium
dining, and retail services at the 41,297-seat Comerica Park, home
of the MLB's Detroit Tigers. Delaware North has been a partner of
the Tigers since 1930. Our chefs create a unique dining experience
at the exclusive Tiger Club that offers a full view of the field.
An extensive menu with an emphasis on Detroit-inspired fare is
created for every game. At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Southfield , Tiger Den Cook, Comerica Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!