Food and Beverage Vendor, Comerica Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring seasonal
Food and Beverage Vendors to join our team at Comerica Park in
Detroit, Michigan. As a Food and Beverage Vendor , you will be
responsible for s elling beer or other food and beverage products
to guests throughout the venue, in accordance with the company's
alcohol service policies and operational standards. Minimum pay
rate: $10.10 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Circulates among guests within assigned sections; calls out and
sells alcohol or other food and beverage products, while adhering
to all guest service requirements and alcohol service
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification
adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and
- Hands or passes items sold to guests receive payment and make
the required change.
- Checks out items to replenish stock turns in money for
- Supplies own money for the bank to use for guests' change.
- Stocks items assigned.
- Rotates to other areas as needed.
- Reports to work for scheduled events on a timely basis.
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service
- Must possess a high level of self-confidence, with the ability
to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Strong communication skills, including listening skills and the
ability to communicate with guests and respond to inquiries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisor's
- Ability to work hours that vary according to the event.
- Previous bartending or vending experience preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid license or be willing to obtain one, if
applicable. Physical Requirements
- Frequent walking throughout the venue for the entire length of
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for the entire
length of shift.
- Ability to maintain one's balance.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 pounds.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to raise and project voice to market and sell products,
for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to withstand variable temperatures from hot to cold,
depending on the season. Who We Are Delaware North operates
concessions, premium dining, and retail services at the 41,297-seat
Comerica Park, home of the MLB's Detroit Tigers. Delaware North has
been a partner of the Tigers since 1930. Our chefs create a unique
dining experience at the exclusive Tiger Club that offers a full
view of the field. An extensive menu with an emphasis on
Detroit-inspired fare is created for every game. At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Southfield , Food and Beverage Vendor, Comerica Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!