Company: SMS Group of Companies
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionSouthfield, MIExcellent Pay $22/hr. Responsible
for serving guests alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during
daytime and evening banquet functions. Properly checks guests' IDs
to insure legal drinking age, monitors guest consumption of
alcoholic beverages. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Adheres to local policies and Procedures
- Sets up bar with all beverages, mixers, garnishes, polished
glassware, napkins, and straws that are necessary for the
- Pulls all alcoholic beverages with manager on duty. Monitors
all liquor, beer, wine, soda always.
- Transports and handles all banquet equipment properly and with
- Check IDs per the state
- Prepares cocktails, pours and mixes drinks quickly and
accurately in a customer service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to cash handling policies when applicable
- Is familiar with all brands of beverages (liquor, beer, wine,
- Breaks down bar of supplies, cleans up bar area in event space
of all banquet equipment. (trash, glassware, beer carts). Wipes
down bars and returns to proper storage area.
- Performs other activities as necessary.
- Contributes to the overall effectiveness of team management of
all problems, issues and opportunities.
- Acts as a team player and provides expertise within the team
and with other teams as appropriate.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Must be at
least 18 years of age and have prior liquor handling experience.
High School diploma preferred. Must be flexible with hours and
scheduling. Available to work up to seven days a week, daytime and
evening, holidays and weekends.
SPECIAL SKILLS Requires good communication skills, the ability to
make good judgment calls, knowledge of basic liquor, beer, and wine
types, knowledge of drink recipes and ability to make them
Keywords: SMS Group of Companies, Southfield , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!